Re: [OAUTH-WG] Auth Code Swap Attack

Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com> Mon, 15 August 2011 15:53 UTC

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com>
To: Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 08:52:33 -0700
References: <4E46207A.6080404@lodderstedt.net> <CA6BD89B.17E85%eran@hueniverse.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E7234502498CDDB@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <B26C1EF377CB694EAB6BDDC8E624B6E723BB563D@SN2PRD0302MB137.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAC4RtVACp8+YD2j3xf7ZCpbS=pt3WE1-U4w-17xFiqFZ3ovYHA@mail.gmail.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E7234502498CE4A@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <CAC4RtVBx1g767nW5cC-YcgOomA3gN7FYrdjtmdhL8=2HahG1gA@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US