Re: [OAUTH-WG] JWT BCP on Compression in JWE

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Mon, 31 July 2017 12:24 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6GJ5NxxVLMJieD5FQgDfsFdDr4hobMRPZVv7sGWHQ6Q=; b=tr3pMqS7VnvAYW4iYr9iT3KwMHbA+PHh2NtmaoWqIkEGwYzKZ/3WW08t9mTyaw2CCz g5hTuosBgf1It7KjJ9Lg1a+pycCD7gjRSSCaiU5St/nqFsQvIxLq92+8LU8e9HdBoJiz Id2JIrC3wfECgVTYh8WetsGKep7VLJMkkL1lj6Qtzkn2sAOOf8+iCq1FiTmIEW26axEw ijEA7+2bi9m24mCKkIVf864BERSbF6If4luWElx9xIi6gqP+/vIz5qvUe3+T+W33lDiy WEx3yxSAH1Hl4pk8Y1ueAOdCrF3+gFu9I5LW/ebmJx/BCTdAxqA4RO5Lfo1Is73jQYff QTCA==