Re: [OAUTH-WG] Internal WG Review: Recharter of Web Authorization Protocol (oauth)

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Wed, 09 May 2012 14:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1336573623; bh=Q3YmNGfijcqbit 8TJaDTULMhRUEa/omBfRYnTSfTHlY=; b=bTYrpEOKVxedn4/CS7mZL2KB6OrBf1 CjG2ODnDCU4zVK5DXo1BxOPE3D9w9UN8VxuH3CA7B2+ngzn7hDHaLjNIvzJLJZVu ZSSGLLsjZz+mdrzKJk3D+HhysQ20T7xzH8lu1e1VqjLi9wJezldshKlvRxLVhQts YnA9j4Qa/S2gX2Gi7S1Xa1/nauIw9EpwepLJA9hdPLecxL39SuxVcj2uZLGYejNb UW+HfHFLBYaAkoIppa6ZlsCkCTgFTXvTY8/qZ+m3WvxGmM/i1ciwbSuaMDcWje+2 h3OzgjanFnNXy5Ka4yLkMF1j0glNjGnk16jWSfcK0d1wi3gDj08PRXxQ==