Re: [OAUTH-WG] Implementation Support and Community

Eve Maler <eve@xmlgrrl.com> Fri, 24 August 2012 02:49 UTC

From: Eve Maler <eve@xmlgrrl.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 19:49:06 -0700
To: John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com>
Cc: "oauth@ietf.org" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Implementation Support and Community

Perhaps relatedly, in the UMA group we've been defining feature tests for interoperability testing, and since UMA uses OAuth, we wondered if any OAuth feature tests exist; we couldn't find any. That might be another activity worthy of being taken up by such a community. (Both UMA and OpenID Connect are using the OSIS.idcommons.net wiki for interop testing.)

	Eve