Re: [OAUTH-WG] Native clients & 'confidentiality'

Michael Thomas <mike@mtcc.com> Mon, 19 December 2011 18:38 UTC

Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:38:43 -0800
From: Michael Thomas <mike@mtcc.com>
To: Paul Madsen <paul.madsen@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4243; t=1324319924; x=1325183924; c=relaxed/simple; s=thundersaddle.kirkwood; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=mtcc.com; i=mike@mtcc.com; z=From:=20Michael=20Thomas=20<mike@mtcc.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[OAUTH-WG]=20Native=20clients=20&=20'co nfidentiality' |Sender:=20 |To:=20Paul=20Madsen=20<paul.madsen@gmail.com> |Content-Type:=20text/plain=3B=20charset=3DISO-8859-1=3B=20 format=3Dflowed |Content-Transfer-Encoding:=207bit |MIME-Version:=201.0; bh=6UiivQF0MO9m6e4Ygs1VFMt4B5nO10+3H54XLRS7204=; b=LkuK2mCEFhY79ryl14pWZnNmtmV4vQGcnloaPSZ4fPzdAqM9ApRUUt/E6f E10QJ6/SqfA2G2S69fACE0EPnCsfS7VaFrovD5CORsWQXM2faID5NxsWNHDx kx4P6Sm4OpqX4s9MYxdlXtwmFhIsJL03o/Lq+tdKniaENVA2QKf7Q=;