Re: [OAUTH-WG] OK to post OAuth Bearer draft 15?

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sun, 18 December 2011 18:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=WYWkH81zVfQrOyEmJNv7FjOu0IMex7QYvq7NHPxM7vc=; b=pscyDZ0dbJvjA8FTbwiE0pCAOzYEhJKJFY9Hn9/OH7LTywxHInCnaNJKAlK/tTn+UY wd/TmLZHfX/eUe6rBo4pJKGTclyK/K0D0a/kxnvu5Z7C7BENpSmiHroXZAtOrizjQz6N LYZN38tjpICNHpZ/JtgmOASdAd4TJ+exfuNKU=