Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic Client Registration

Eran Hammer <eran@hueniverse.com> Wed, 18 April 2012 20:02 UTC

From: Eran Hammer <eran@hueniverse.com>
To: Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:02:16 +0000
References: <5F51A14F-D548-4D29-B20F-5C3DCB3CB705@gmx.net> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA2FE7F47@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <6760C38E-7C0C-412F-A285-8F4CB2858F30@gmx.net> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA2FE92E4@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <4F8F1ACE.4030407@lodderstedt.net> <0CBAEB56DDB3A140BA8E8C124C04ECA2FEFCD2@P3PWEX2MB008.ex2.secureserver.net> <4F8F1C83.2000107@lodderstedt.net>
x-originating-ip: [63.79.89.148]