Re: [OAUTH-WG] AD Review: draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-02

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Wed, 17 July 2019 22:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ey0ZaUWLgh3/5HgKpf3yYykW6mhRteiI9byKTPxKc3M=; b=SPTUz+TI2VUDhjVL14eS2I4W+dAJGgKt9pKjHT5BwYYYRdpLofPazq7hfZsXnkllVW /qKd6nLConK0zHfM2cyvDAKvkV710yqh/M0wdk/31+8LIkvk0UqGMQMsL1ef1Is5ZVtr y2wMJ8vZKEzKw4jyYbK0MTd9UYe1nESyfNgrNdGEuSrQkVG2xwRvgK8gJfJwPoCsQMZM 3KLyLyzdqFKIwir/TWIJJeUk3LAnwM6neL4XIzfPI25Oqh8hM6j1JuI8FMi9ZBunNPg0 L44cvHrQM7ggbyo5pVBzyA2Py//ma5SHD/0kHXnHWys6a4UC5ApstIZF1Zzv4Su3gclr 58Ow==