Re: [OAUTH-WG] Eric Rescorla's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps-11: (with COMMENT)

William Denniss <wdenniss@google.com> Sat, 03 June 2017 00:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fOllomGy/TXSq8XTo5bQ+OxdAZ179x0LdNIuSQil8c4=; b=amuVfa3dxVTX77ccxzJlCbVsexOj46JFjSQlIOkHQKYV53nWma40JNajrNcEUX1mCb NohlCmSEsS1LMT7kFZNWHYDVM2kKoUlwtoyAuLTsp1mSQl18LVCJfOXxDjVd6U3LG5UE 7dIDzuQjDOvH5t9oiRqvyG9d489zKc3Q7HPVnMwQp2RC4Jn4G7uO0xoOok/EWFViEDvq VsZOqs8JP/U3pIldBj319PAHhHUYF4spdEZWkNLPDHDn+O8Oyjv/j2MMfydJAxC/jRAA 722BBOG9Z2GJ8sWNn9I1uBQanvG1zXGbPrFLLjfrL0G8btloARuyqHpUz53L25faMYEY ALOQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fOllomGy/TXSq8XTo5bQ+OxdAZ179x0LdNIuSQil8c4=; b=YkQVTshObWre5vcybyxJCMLZZdR6jU9DQSHLL0wfx273pxdURxpCUpd1+PqEV7ZelT 11QBnlqNJKbCfnXQDD67mQ63PcMcG6cQgVQ0v4OiT3/uzw1TEA1aUDRo1BsEm1vShWfv zjCjncmy8ttDiD/jxMYOIIsaXXFmjgrqPRiULL3lny77qBYs+6IVJWwHpMzsF1hA2nHN GdZK3HmbkusTChdBCMfBmiIJARwyCDT1x7rqVgbxKEZA7OlxwAo/oHA49DjZT3tQy6hY 0fNDRE/4YvllooDLmZkGyIXdPA5awi5yhbovOvEqoiaBsqXwvaXFSVNLxF0HOwD96WFA vdzg==