Re: [OAUTH-WG] WGLC on draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-07

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Thu, 05 April 2018 00:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pk9JkHrPqHR8PWa90Idqyvyn+JdNV5NVvYkFSXm6rHw=; b=WTl1dAc2WSpix28XONsMJfWC0liwd8FMHHkT8GuSVV3TtwpBT6ck9rsm+DYz35ltO6 IyJHP5bnkelTNtmFJh6+d66BV4QOozhSfcwxVeYjwLcjCr7hOP1Bt/NUrcO/5mxyYldB b98zayVTsqGej4/1X+df8OXf98VVgz04zjtR/huJXFfGYkC/chWw46pDuhacpHR/cisW utl7DRzbQtk9Xut9Ex06OfiE8QW+KG3UPLeH1vhl+xJNJPxlPTljuIPUwMY9JdC36q2b XktWOjfaBbtwXAVmEExRGsWtd7K6DhgjI+PbiuugnL9D0SvROYP4XxWn7Q+LZPzgzn1N A6uw==