Re: [OAUTH-WG] Confirmation: Call for Adoption of "OAuth Token Introspection" as an OAuth Working Group Item

Eve Maler <eve@xmlgrrl.com> Wed, 30 July 2014 01:45 UTC

From: Eve Maler <eve@xmlgrrl.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 18:45:21 -0700
References: <53D6895F.4050104@gmx.net> <CAEayHEM+pqDqv1qx=Z-qhNuYM-s2cV0z=sQb_FAJaGwcLpq_rQ@mail.gmail.com> <20A36D56-D581-4EDE-9DEA-D3F9C48AD20B@oracle.com> <53D81F2C.2060700@aol.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439ADF77B2@TK5EX14MBXC293.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAEayHEPdHyfLGzdb=Go=0L1+K4WEju+9zddekR2YQz=cqtZzeA@mail.gmail.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439ADF7A6F@TK5EX14MBXC293.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAEayHEPBwvDhwymRoRrdC51LiUBHita0-Cwxtvtf1LRqT2dokg@mail.gmail.com> <5C8461F3-CD04-4F5E-9BDF-6E91336D5F50@oracle.com> <53D8455B.1030303@mit.edu> <A729ABFB-9395-4E07-823E-E0D894D77769@oracle.com>