Re: [OAUTH-WG] Mandatory-to-implement token type

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sat, 03 December 2011 21:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=vWWKXAhBv0n8mLMy3pC5wlF9Nl2aSA9j32N+7cDzLsU=; b=uLVYSudaOVRePG98llF6cr+VYvnl/lXB7mqXttd7RgQuD8vDw7/pNYx8i2Jt5iEkA5 y+sBTejngGVggtZnwltb+OQPZBeepB+HzEZ6rm8Vo7ipAz8HpWXABmO98Eu4q9By+eUy oSxeI3p8UK/F+VV/3kBhDPNmz4ywq55p3hbnc=