Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG Re-Chartering

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Thu, 15 March 2012 11:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer:x-gm-message-state; bh=4AiPi/BoiDo4lLh28zpnif2L5ysrV3jt925N4GUN5GM=; b=EO6PQGzi98T36X5AKgZjNevuZ4Pw4SMZen+XS0JtlU5BHhU0euJeBb+14Tf/BZgpTT mTg48OS7s+RahdraqS4bqPqtvOCPe8IV7wKURpq0TI34aEo4UP0pg5F89uR/xF+r1QKk 9vvgm9xlhOHVZkVd8slaauo1yD8DRtz4xRGRCMsTkRrcpqM2bolOHpKTU6YOrsP/1E2S ZlJ2tMQ48xlUlYhH1L/N8A2ZEOkSO+nRofUYgJXq8XgEjs9KKbTYRgCvR1rmcwkAw08v /iH2wW4Wm10VfwtJV76Wo5gbA//xTEn6R/+YWIdEtGmjEK1DPqpLj8JN8zNOaeKzG1a4 3N+w==