Re: [OAUTH-WG] Updated Charter to the IESG (this weekend)

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Mon, 23 April 2012 14:19 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer:x-gm-message-state; bh=ChCMdGzHKxNBSiVVcQem/PL0yeOf1KflLExr7zK3OdI=; b=gdBZg+N8mxnENY45s0r+j2MMIiAbSelRvGjZb8PGK+yCnR6ip4SvHb0H1FD0JCa7+e 7JVXGY+AVlZLnU/FYE4wZ6sgNfoh5ACkSMRPKt1n9OHzYCt2p73x27WYyAKghynAIgVG bD5mqYNgxjFsRrEffO/Z1bNq7Iqjwwmkn5FGsWH+gsmlD2684nTpBRMVxj38KzihRXcu 7bz85wKxG00eqYLjCRsVK4aWQ1gDD1xt/0bKkm38hfn3SSu3diXKquKRqi75TCrfPVKR g1cwEVhOHEccIxsbP2GXXKEalk8mVusgwtnG1h3ziCVq3ljIvnoEh239otrcKyD0qYd/ Fm4w==