Re: [OAUTH-WG] Updated OAuth PoP documents

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Tue, 11 November 2014 17:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to; bh=H81lUJ/f0G/hmRmSLolW9H59UMU822Qm+/lw1Gg46cU=; b=WZt4RunyR29cOE++l0pPsKsvyVwOfzmSNcOv3CqXmsN27nHrWACyPM5QxjPDPKxUkY Tih/sBs/gFnxMtlr4xRWTtm8k5eKF5z5vIAyZB2UR3SyBifrYzRSdFEtGnR4pzm+7EWW lQw9ho7gP4xXiFyJyDW7R/zN2I3nHH4YWFk6It20QaJImUyY1SyRxLDGo/GF4HjFnqYE WhmmIcKKbnw6EKPDfIm0BIIbDeQoaH8qvNSnQUouJxE3gvaDr89zmgJ4u3IkpyT1/cPR Pm3wmCFN3MgJAbhqQmL4xf7WhvZuekq6D3cLzleIlgjBCLGlhbcvFhYkwktkmZtnHeuv doYg==