Re: [OAUTH-WG] JWT Token on-behalf of Use case

Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@oracle.com> Mon, 06 July 2015 17:01 UTC

From: Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 10:01:41 -0700
References: <6B22D19DBF96664DBF49BC7B326402B42739A904@xmb-aln-x09.cisco.com> <BY2PR03MB442205D40E8F1ECD88082F2F5AE0@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <55928DB3.7090300@gmail.com> <5593C270.7000008@gmail.com> <5593DA7D.80401@mit.edu> <5593E5FD.3050403@gmail.com> <CA+k3eCTA+HmwnMBUBzD7FKYWL37BMA7az_2BE+vnqqpO3=2utw@mail.gmail.com> <559A676F.3070008@gmail.com> <CA+k3eCTJsLqn88K4qEYJUzoxwAH4boWGsvJZtZi8guvV6C6zSA@mail.gmail.com> <DEAFAD4A-36F8-47D7-813D-35948CDCEA2C@ve7jtb.com>