Re: [OAUTH-WG] Clarification in Section 2.0 of draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-00

doug foiles <doug.foiles@gmail.com> Thu, 14 June 2012 16:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=NfnKRo74zGpcaxzKYdB/OpQrp0qwtDcymzlTIVR7s6o=; b=zIDSkhhO+w6bjb/vM6rFVrlZFkmbbTme3IWkYJ7o186aWrCEuwfm6dkyapw2jtRihw Z9yRPslmFG59o9PJ2EUeeeBoJLwXax1jZ87Y4TSc8m6A/FPtC2ZC9nIwIYTCohDB+TWo WyYcaoybeHqlMeTJPfyXVG6F6XGyU6uwADD5Wtl9OgjXz0djReU0jELA1umyccXS7/pO cwgS+3o57NKIya+lcY8AlId2fo0oMDpYCPexsZSwXlqwSD5mSu80pHcOgOa56AzK8AI/ n3Y0/WWeH6LaX1fD+CsJswFaDnaYqkcBhA/fqFUzn45R162RUNKAC+PDOuH+cbvF8+t9 7b2A==
References: <CAA=QE7P_Mmak9_OvqQ4V33e-UHP-n_8oPNiHiYsx=P4syeDz-Q@mail.gmail.com> <4FD65080.9040305@gmail.com> <4FD65ED8.6000507@aol.com> <EA05C2C5-4472-4EC8-92EC-92700BBD25E8@gmail.com> <CAA=QE7PeMYb8mkqG+d_27NNDM+01OynoWZBAaSHdKPT4_K-VOQ@mail.gmail.com> <4FD745EE.1040508@mitre.org> <CAA=QE7PADF8hLXmReQtx65xKAWYggATpnka7GZ0s31A5reLYwA@mail.gmail.com> <d31e5caa-d37d-4002-a3a0-52e264bd71cd@email.android.com> <4FD860D9.7010007@gmail.com>