Re: [OAUTH-WG] Device profile usage

Vincent Tsang <vincetsang@gmail.com> Wed, 29 May 2013 14:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=N8Syqjm4xqvR51yTNyMv05Wz3CMfgzUFxT5wPPrJAVA=; b=lBGnbiTSSM9ccTA43KIKlqzGiWtNikXXrWYQ1mn7HGQXMfl8C5EOz+4psKnGBnfvJx KQD6R3HIrcvGqchNoHc9NdXb/JLnjS/PWkMShBM09vJvZSI2x1h06Nz5bBNLsBA4izQo 0mzmHIk0md+9e6t2AQNU4yiQSnFG0as1RvdxQZPiQnSb1MB17kAlWAiDRn/D+HME5GqB 9lEhRHVmowN0UHk21C09JaJl58MsavRSBGf4KYnrI1BPoCWXhb2TNK9lsQiANIfL7Tiq 6DVgN1lOeBoBxw7K8KkouJPKI+Iu6ip6wMfkBYwMfswjf8C3lWEnn1ra5oOSZsVsAwBw 4+dw==