Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic Client Registration

Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net> Sun, 15 April 2012 16:01 UTC

From: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 19:01:14 +0300
To: Eran Hammer <eran@hueniverse.com>
Cc: "oauth@ietf.org WG" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic Client Registration

Hi Eran,

you are saying that you are not interested in the dynamic client registration work and that's OK. There are, however, a couple of other folks in the group who had expressed interest to work on it, to review and to implement it.

Note also that the discovery and the dynamic client registration is different from each other; there is a relationship but they are nevertheless different.

Ciao
Hannes

PS: Moving the Simple Web Discovery to the Apps area working group does not mean that it will not be done. On the contrary there will be work happing and we are just trying to figure out what the difference between SWD and WebFinger is.