Re: [OAUTH-WG] Clarification of "client application consisting of multiple components"

Eran Hammer <eran@hueniverse.com> Sun, 11 March 2012 17:30 UTC

From: Eran Hammer <eran@hueniverse.com>
To: nov matake <nov@matake.jp>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:30:04 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "oauth@ietf.org WG" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Clarification of "client application consisting of multiple components"

That use case was removed from the specification. Either way, it is up to the authorization server to decide which registration options to offer the client if they make such a grant type available in the future, and how it will apply the security policies. IOW, those proposing such an extension in the future will have to figure out how this should be handled.

EH