Re: [OAUTH-WG] Web Finger vs. Simple Web Discovery (SWD)

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Thu, 12 April 2012 19:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer:x-gm-message-state; bh=Y/fgxJ01R+xzj/O/kqtlxjXgeYZYtpGjX93MApaAC2w=; b=YW4XEAeYu85DKPDvz6MDOP5LU377mtVF/s3KLtjP8TFEoluql1ZkPZHmUW35IYYKf5 0R4Ykd1aYu/eol+ZBjZaoUwsRG4aqba082Olb6kWsR7Sni4mx+nscoFJQi4XWAG/W5V8 4iYglDe/RHJ7JfFyQRCY5Pi9f2DkFogqkT07k3z1+VERVl2wuobAgOGQLJfo5T/r88GX HEuQxNJEdfgc6YigaJCjXnsslEkBHYl0p925xqJFlIi5NjIZqNo6owBIT7USZVZVWrdc gvOV3qnXgbAIpaAUPOxwqnFEhDjzVzR1dxVZF/z9yoT3+Sn3rB/kQuyVqJBnxvdFMPpo BpDA==