Re: [OAUTH-WG] WGLC on draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-01, ends 9 Dec 2011

Michael Thomas <mike@mtcc.com> Thu, 15 December 2011 18:15 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:15:45 -0800
From: Michael Thomas <mike@mtcc.com>
To: Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@oracle.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4412; t=1323972947; x=1324836947; c=relaxed/simple; s=thundersaddle.kirkwood; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=mtcc.com; i=mike@mtcc.com; z=From:=20Michael=20Thomas=20<mike@mtcc.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[OAUTH-WG]=20WGLC=20on=20draft-ietf-oau th-v2-threatmodel-01,=09ends=209=0A=20Dec=202011 |Sender:=20 |To:=20Phil=20Hunt=20<phil.hunt@oracle.com> |Content-Type:=20text/plain=3B=20charset=3Dwindows-1252=3B= 20format=3Dflowed |Content-Transfer-Encoding:=208bit |MIME-Version:=201.0; bh=AUpeqZSubN64WZ6zsxu5rbwLlUsby5lJQx05D1+Y5dg=; b=o/88xUjJ0UGarSDQMcq5QwZwpFD+B9hqjYXHd7JZ+xK8qUIULt6pML/TQO GAM53TYe/h50521I00ywaNXvccUyEW/xvgiaeMBLeooVNEGzOadPy0bHyDSk NFwA65TYFuN+pRGQgS9JPgFTTUj8yM/o3/eAIPg/Wgt8IIjf+x0xs=;