Re: [OAUTH-WG] [UNVERIFIED SENDER] Re: MTLS token endoint & discovery

"Richard Backman, Annabelle" <richanna@amazon.com> Wed, 13 February 2019 19:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=amazon.com; i=@amazon.com; q=dns/txt; s=amazon201209; t=1550086756; x=1581622756; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=Cm4Zfa5Xhtv0VFG0sxEYETgcKYMglWT11MTz8Xj1awc=; b=oo7erRL++wHbih/N9DLacBjjcX3PL+A+SqyIN+2cvWQmX2n580bON1kD 2zfzhYLg0xPzF3f4lJ7KeJDmQLX6KIERgm5kz82bP5TAnD/xyBG/WWCdu PhaytVFNch7xwwHgG0cIp9wKK8WNMngs/zBEkFL70WZ4JWSpsvIdOtSpi A=;