Re: [OAUTH-WG] [EXTERNAL] Re: dpop_jkt Authorization Request Parameter

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Fri, 03 December 2021 22:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pingidentity.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=y+ywEARxuNNpj4aFNDDXnwe4gR5QU/WPE11mwYq/dBw=; b=UNJCP8ry30wePzfpk8F0hTqorJAEfabCBrSzdRvFKpN63Vp5Lykuwf2FC/7bFgLyLT 9sE+czkzASfsTKu7ALTyWDP5bYupNqguiy1gwmPrhk+Gokp1u2Zgwk6xDq7jDoiK2waG zbiqCP/RM9hCXEIf7UMWbdBfGdouh4YopL4e6QK9xoop7xe8bLukB9Uv/IfyTvAME340 DpPYq2CjQYGdDhDe6ymddAso4gXnBFmiZ4QZuRaVv8Hdw5lDOEFZ3lZ2NEc0U699NF8V nx2A+UdlZL/cj8j3sRMUdcEJu32y2V9Y4hThfj3TkEK0bCj54mJ5gcM+bnRXuJp+WMso 2+xg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=y+ywEARxuNNpj4aFNDDXnwe4gR5QU/WPE11mwYq/dBw=; b=UeH/DEaSwvOQO+XMwvt9D49Kc1Fe2ywyEHZ5vIf2CGHW+id9CWnTsEhA7/s+tMTDzK 4HJgvunYpQ/66pL6Lasqn4NEly6QyeYi8alIC6xYU9HP3LmtCRgiP7bDm2yXLBBcwpLg 88+x7nbzkxliBACNMQeOpfkC21Al/VjB9DwlHPcLYqp8pHVbW0z43G2uw+KqEj6e/iY4 JEIsdDt8YXrbIsPkqbM9bETcY3gwX9EHi8M46fOd3Mjs6sseueeoHnmrpx+eZv82hzG1 3b7J8wZIcH7CFEe5ZFdw+8gfTjrzd/3nhW9U3yvl3U7K9X+l/ZI9Q/QRoAv9D8uh3ggN ziNA==
References: <PH0PR00MB09979174CD87DF0DB226D334F5679@PH0PR00MB0997.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <DBABEEFF-3FD5-4048-A90A-C16D0E695E07@forgerock.com> <CAGBSGjr8WE2i3wDe_fQmoBbhwWBPwouJViNGSyBjRh4hR4pCZQ@mail.gmail.com> <AM7PR83MB0452688B1FCB18070639291F91689@AM7PR83MB0452.EURPRD83.prod.outlook.com> <CAJot-L3Gf0Ok1AoQAAgaG_G4QQxa5CrKh+N-HVZwRQDJtdc2+w@mail.gmail.com> <AM7PR83MB0452184E6C67477BF073FB6591699@AM7PR83MB0452.EURPRD83.prod.outlook.com> <CAJot-L0-RzkZ3uXc+=ARTWtpFLH3EpLF1mv0d0k8ogq7fOzw_A@mail.gmail.com> <CAGBSGjqo+HfJFyCiwcVji3WJ+Bphn-4LA+7Dce57OuM3y=dy2Q@mail.gmail.com> <CO1PR00MB0996290BF6F4B1CDBE5704A4F5699@CO1PR00MB0996.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <CAJot-L15CAVNHVq5A9r+6JYXV80071hOZVZZUuV4vca-bhU2yA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJot-L10T-ihs-b5yu0-=9i7LEFME+05enpNYE-eJRZJ5UWN-g@mail.gmail.com>