Re: [OAUTH-WG] Auth Code Swap Attack

Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@oracle.com> Wed, 07 September 2011 03:41 UTC

From: Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 20:42:38 -0700
References: <B26C1EF377CB694EAB6BDDC8E624B6E723BA5043@SN2PRD0302MB137.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CA6AE9D9.17DE9%eran@hueniverse.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E7234502498CE8D@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E72345029DFA961@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <4E5148A8.8070903@lodderstedt.net> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E7234518A292F49@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <4E5494D4.4060109@lodderstedt.net> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E7234518A293491@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <B26C1EF377CB694EAB6BDDC8E624B6E7263E772F@SN2PRD0302MB137.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <1314299478.57208.YahooMailNeo@web31812.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E7234518A4F23D6@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E7234518A4F23D8@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET>