Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Consensus on Document Split

Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com> Thu, 14 October 2010 07:05 UTC

From: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>
To: Blaine Cook <romeda@gmail.com>, "oauth@ietf.org" <oauth@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 07:06:39 +0000
x-originating-ip: [157.54.123.12]
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Consensus on Document Split

I am willing to serve as editor for the bearer token specification and have my management's approval to do so.  Furthermore, I believe that I am qualified, having successfully served as an editor for several standards specifications, including the OASIS IMI specification and related SAML token profiles, the OpenID PAPE specification, and (some time ago), the POSIX Threads standard.

				-- Mike