[OFF-PATH-BOF] Fwd: [P2Prg] RG participation.

Aaron Falk <falk@ISI.EDU> Sun, 08 October 2006 21:29 UTC

From: Aaron Falk <falk@ISI.EDU>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 14:28:58 -0700
To: off-path-bof@ietf.org
Cc: Internet Steering Group <irsg@ISI.EDU>, p2prg@ietf.org
Subject: [OFF-PATH-BOF] Fwd: [P2Prg] RG participation.

OFFPATH/EMMERG folks-

See the proposal below to re-scope the P2PRG to be tied to a
(proposed) IETF P2P-SIP working group.  Are there any issues of
overlap or conflict the (proposed) IRTF EMMERG RG?  It's OK for RGs
to have overlapping scope but it's not good to unnecessarily fracture
the community.

P2PRG-  The current draft EMMERG charter can be found here: http://
www.irtf.org/chairfiles/emmerg-charter-v5a.txt.

--aaron