Re: [OFF-PATH-BOF] SIP, naming, APIs and control

Melinda Shore <mshore@cisco.com> Thu, 13 July 2006 19:38 UTC

Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:38:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFF-PATH-BOF] SIP, naming, APIs and control
From: Melinda Shore <mshore@cisco.com>
To: Teemu Koponen <koponen@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=3603; t=1152819528; x=1153683528; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mshore@cisco.com; z=From:Melinda=20Shore=20<mshore@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[OFF-PATH-BOF]=20SIP, =20naming, =20APIs=20and=20control |To:Teemu=20Koponen=20<koponen@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU>; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DX1X521665gjuB0ybUPJheZZiEaE=3D; b=FloNAKsAtfiptSxHnJW6eFwcYG/n3H9qothz2dTDhjmKsUqUz8WvNtMhUl5B886CuVnzY3P4 I4loYkPOJevjcXFTJzSgtB0QxUwIqGW6HdLv/nKICdFrpDlvXvB9JuvO;