Re: [ogpx] VWRAP Draft Charter - 2009 09 01

Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com> Wed, 02 September 2009 13:26 UTC

Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 15:27:08 +0200
From: Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com>
To: Infinity Linden <infinity@lindenlab.com>
Cc: ogpx@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [ogpx] VWRAP Draft Charter - 2009 09 01

Since I don't see my last reply get through, I might have 'replied'
instead of 'group replied', so allow me to try again:

With this wording I can agree with the Charter and forming a working group.
Thanks for making these changes.

I'm not *entirely* happy, since it seems that the most important
goal of this WG, to create a protocol that will allow interoperability
between <we still don't have a term for this> isn't explicitely
mentioned in the charter :/, but I guess it's good enough to move on.

I'm also sad that Infinity still doesn't seem to understand the problem
of miscommunication that she and several others have (and still have, imho).

Note that recently I have developed RSI (Repitive Stess Injury), again,
which means that I shouldn't be sitting behind my PC, let alone type
the long emails that I just typed. Therefore this is going to be my
last post for a while, until I truely recovered my left arm back.

Regards,
Carlo