Re: [ogpx] VWRAP Draft Charter: 2009 08 28 revision

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Mon, 31 August 2009 23:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=UKw+/8pMEhKJmvA0Xu84hLEQEUipZubKxqLxpldGnQU=; b=uosluZPhWqX4k52jqMFbbxuVA5r+r20r037DZ0+xbJfI5NsWWvcA9ND4yFTk59N9Uh EoGopJpXy//UwrGnomkLClv/8KnJfSD87OnNB6TIpwaDfBdlZlhdnKSmHxzgSAUWEpIk z4Tq9SpOXW4/C3N6dnVbY8Jtk0kuO5Mpmcddw=