Re: [ogpx] VWRAP Draft Charter - 2009 09 01

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Sat, 03 October 2009 05:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=oC0YnoK2oWODsfkeTrLbXiEAfr0/uSyMDFQlNUSJqUE=; b=M9h3B31PTpQSZFqnH4mzob35gBed30ALdJRnGlLeAUUrz7Is1Xb+2908ZR3bzvkfzp TGbC1xXP6CbX9Y5I1DVWYWekHIkVaZWOulR5mCTFJTfaBnuep2kjS/xUN66NyHY5B6gH 9runX2SMksFxensQyTbZsyadGgVZjngmqs8Qw=
References: <3a880e2c0909011549n504111ebi2729273631cdee74@mail.gmail.com> <20090904195822.GA15341@alinoe.com> <e0b04bba0909132243r10730a3fq275f8143087807c6@mail.gmail.com> <20090914084420.GA25580@alinoe.com> <9b8a8de40909291316i19c79a96h111d88e73a64cc79@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0909291751g157d2043g1c15e8d8ac417ccf@mail.gmail.com> <f72742de0909300910t23131532i1719d2c86423fa41@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0910011434i13f890bfodd22cd15eef17697@mail.gmail.com> <f72742de0910011457o5e757135rd9db7fc7f4a1389@mail.gmail.com> <OFBDE64925.B257B8B0-ON85257642.007957C9-85257642.007B2CA5@us.ibm.com>