Re: [ogpx] verbiage : domain, agent domain, region domain, trust domain, service, etc.

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Mon, 29 March 2010 21:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=NvxrC7I/aF8fvvzXtV/7NZrpA2OSuc78ywV6/DG7Fi8=; b=VMvVH8wS97KAIJnNSmqLQhIIRRDd/sNkYsvCsYco2SkjPWjPJROGx4AZA0s9bwBt2m II5JEnswBj55/omYRJm7+0QxO6kasIjK4JhAEPtGr5/9Q39Kf27i3w/VlSseVxmkSKSS VysEMHqdTh+Lhpjm+0PuXBQTrTY7taESyK7hs=