Re: [ogpx] VWRAP Draft Charter - 2009 09 01

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Sat, 03 October 2009 09:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=yKX35nQYh+oluD+wX/Sl2sR2PHQbL1SPwpW4+gTLiVk=; b=e/t/haNDImOpVVINLirM08scFjjiV5G+spQEOo9+ZMJPpCdWM2frZQA/WCvuGohLGY i+MEhWUcA1HTK+xfiHohwi94H4tZgcSg9aWw/puMlQ58NWBxkMPUy5MYFILOtOMXmfXI b4PUwBMm0qobVu0wRDRw2DmcPuohmbnxdU9zA=
References: <3a880e2c0909011549n504111ebi2729273631cdee74@mail.gmail.com> <9b8a8de40909291316i19c79a96h111d88e73a64cc79@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0909291751g157d2043g1c15e8d8ac417ccf@mail.gmail.com> <f72742de0909300910t23131532i1719d2c86423fa41@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0910011434i13f890bfodd22cd15eef17697@mail.gmail.com> <f72742de0910011457o5e757135rd9db7fc7f4a1389@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0910011613w6f25b684w1b0f2e8c7187b3de@mail.gmail.com> <f72742de0910011632n3488ff6aqbf93edbda2a51637@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0910012252v540dd170k4b81e30052e6c974@mail.gmail.com> <f72742de0910020855o63c92699p66ef60272690a997@mail.gmail.com>