[ogpx] Updates to drafts

Barry Leiba <barryleiba.mailing.lists@gmail.com> Sat, 06 February 2010 14:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=jODMuFUL/i8RHDMSl5ryZAoAZFyZ+UsnshfqB8reT+o=; b=YvRhHNqxM35ZlJbIn+BvVoD9TadV+uzKNJPCUkrdR0zkDoxojcXeXC5RszKGOl+mxh Zq3ugHhu23bIYyA+19Gz5ekd7x4xh5QOsL4mmcHr9m5BQBmNMxWT4XuA0Qgq49vjyxId 8XshwDiGk/RXcJb/HP3KN6XtLMFyGBygCE/uI=