Re: [ogpx] where does VWRAP fit?

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Fri, 11 September 2009 07:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=byb5z9Frys5F87nyFy1Km8Yo4EaHNx6p2nRm897GlGY=; b=izot21Qcb4j0CABq1GWdzINZFHcxWczutTg9K70gBtAcE6mvLq3w7+DD7LdCsf6Ykj Jlhmnhkz8POfB0dr/Jw4ST1KFSKl8Fj+6Y4gQE9RAHDYyjAN+ksIUIBW43mg/edHKHLL vjzremTQmU2WGK4cRsPNq1p7kCOSWJCWhSHSY=