Re: [ogpx] verbiage : domain, agent domain, region domain, trust domain, service, etc.

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Mon, 29 March 2010 20:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=XPb6LsqsQe/Q2bSM6+V2urg9EVSPEcaEawhBaeEHgLw=; b=RBcpV8GCHOxLfT4hPehRNHPrdnUs2ukqfmxBS0NjZtx+gm1CG3oPq/uHrjGIFW6SbJ s7UC2M6BnoSX3whmofZc1C/wJMz9r1kfTSAxT946Gjp1eTfAvFisN/+V6Q/Hy7weexBB SOE3Nn4z5V6Cl5fVpRowGij/ezuha8XHSjSr0=