Re: [ogpx] verbiage : domain, agent domain, region domain, trust domain, service, etc.

Meadhbh Hamrick <ohmeadhbh@gmail.com> Mon, 29 March 2010 21:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:received:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=UJDcjFci1piB3CpJRrQR7t2RgK08HisyjcbKtZjiETc=; b=veF9bQridV+Sox8ngmX9FKulxOB3fPHiZum4c1W0GZgSuJ28BJuBx2na3MGiie7e5w NAEe8vvYlKeA1FVC+FVE+dbMejPvbpWugFrWd0Jr+MxZq+591orrJEb3YzegrWVvo+PD 1dla/NF2P8hCdIMgADLs63O/Tdomo6Icxg/aI=