Subject: [Ohai] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ohai-ohttp-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 14:53:18 -0700

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-ohai-ohttp-10.txt is now available. It is a work
item of the Oblivious HTTP Application Intermediation (OHAI) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   Oblivious HTTP
   Authors: Martin Thomson
            Christopher A. Wood
   Name:    draft-ietf-ohai-ohttp-10.txt
   Pages:   49
   Dates:   2023-08-25

Abstract:

   This document describes Oblivious HTTP, a protocol for forwarding
   encrypted HTTP messages.  Oblivious HTTP allows a client to make
   multiple requests to an origin server without that server being able
   to link those requests to the client or to identify the requests as
   having come from the same client, while placing only limited trust in
   the nodes used to forward the messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ohai-ohttp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ohai-ohttp-10.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-ohai-ohttp-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts