Re: [Ohai] DoubleCheck and CONNECT-UDP

Eric Orth <ericorth@google.com> Thu, 04 August 2022 19:03 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-17.607 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=VnTqylRexGQqw14NfWUh4YMrX7p30PdN8c80ve9j9f4=; b=BUAyXcGwWMyYj6D9GWBjbT0+k5T/ERrvx8JCoKBmCFSmoVaVp5WBSxEfq9Ft8c0NwT esQpMHzsHgcN5HoqQ7ZUylpBPa6in/RgFT6PX224xJmhAPf1oaHhmKDH0YAwCXdriGzs FQmMcZSV9bBxlbvo3EiYgCBUee4bRjG0gcs7dhzHFMSTcugIFUiuZNG/fP5lPWXktlxI ZF/n0xa2TWomRrOJWfrrgV7QWptajSLqHIa//vqrOLKDDNwcBJKkPZkIFGv+YgKlrji6 3nQJCdcFYfmZOqf6ChHyIdUdZZCVD/t4c1knaY6xOL/P9jcUYwKVLqtxsTpRBru1kGf+ 136A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=VnTqylRexGQqw14NfWUh4YMrX7p30PdN8c80ve9j9f4=; b=BrZLNC1zaKDds8Uarb47vSsXZFR9MG7M1MONw+EGdzPtqgC44Dpdwu7Hw+Z48xXHm2 Q/81/x0f4tnuz2A4FHDCInC8+fWKrXlGzYVY3bI0mnuAWnzwRaDyBo2ATrVlO8hGO663 W9e9jR85laKrYAkTfJ3k4ppuKePRJ8E6rUGXDDsyahBwsC8DvMia9gNn3JOhkbOeqE1L /thVtADqs49CxxFpC5FfWwkZLeAQZ+Ngsu/r0SEPQrKKtj3X088UN+FgrDxzHSe6dYGs A9nWrnqrITO5vxYcntdHdi94wmUIy+fHxSk0vwGHFtL+1Dyz+mT91Imgw70su8LJIwtz pr3Q==
References: <CAHbrMsATSEU0iqybh6vqH-Mv0egJiEhpxA8vEmJNehdE0i3adQ@mail.gmail.com> <D4A56610-9E62-4F5F-BD89-47C78E47EC34@apple.com> <CAHbrMsDVDWHsq4FZz5i+VesJ+1xRO1=uCHQt63N3bGUedt6aNA@mail.gmail.com> <6887563B-7F36-42AA-8FE0-97C5C96687B9@apple.com> <CAHbrMsAM-PRYW0_r_cfdLDBbfWtF1_TJYFnbBV2550K-aqq3Ow@mail.gmail.com> <FB169FE9-EADB-40FB-A01B-B63B0ED159D8@apple.com> <365ddb66-3b9d-4615-9226-39de60eadca9@www.fastmail.com>