Re: [openpgp] [dane] Storing public keys in DNS… or LDAP

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Tue, 06 August 2013 18:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=CkRYxJsK7c7e3XmMiOGOcD3QagIW3iN7Emn9Si4p0pw=; b=ZRfqFxGVJsb6tgJ23Kwq559h+JtvVAPLRJ+W+maGMYzZ0LatwMsq70RoomX2h3fAcI ZQlcz4EzXxpXp1HFyZxhmlmfyWEhSCW7k8qDFPqprkJnPaFbv/MDxhUWSHCs7iyL2hbv r8xzUIqWjmnR45IX/FGUtwqTSH2Vu/hIeygNZG4WjmAnRO9+/k1emhkb2QFSzCV28bPc KUKisMrnS5bjM/66Jy6Y3sixEimH029y66cDR3OE51wyxqAaaDwKzxHkFSJqmEJKCCdr WOkzW09SzQRCh8gnp7W+aX0apWxf3PVgS1JQ/FwW+OG4rp2LtdkgDdgMKQ7fwN0EtUEX TA5w==