Re: [openpgp] Curve3617 in OpenPGP? Beyond rfc6637.

Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell@gmail.com> Fri, 18 October 2013 07:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wPgHDAWaqiqa0l3LxPHxi5QxDoIiMk/DN/hMFWykyC8=; b=N2FG0KJ2bXYG0RHjSHmHbCTYspaeyXCJaklQ2ljraLg2tP1n/RmOW3hye4peC0Y1NA 9dK/gpvSOm7ElLfeFGeUVL0wOravln4lb9gRCRHuACTAWL1mxrSCEuDA5V61TQGJ9Gl+ MZ3S70jZ2eoh90V3fCyrpAsfvyKjLtMaYRckfPpX5QJz1LUY9yfCocqO09+pQd5MtJcm 2oNMcKLotEBBEnPmMyGXvTeIUZJSCKMWGfdig/ghxOHNJT6VdW+xUvGbFi+JXbbuYVG0 ugMZ38ng83TMrDuP10kziTNJpjWmDwFu2kFAAJVwPb9/ZA6l+Z2wnkxVVg70cUpU6hzq oMZg==