Re: [openpgp] 2nd OpenPGP Summit on Dec 5/6 in Zurich

Derek Atkins <derek@ihtfp.com> Tue, 03 November 2015 14:26 UTC

From: Derek Atkins <derek@ihtfp.com>
To: nico@enigmail.net
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 09:26:13 -0500
Cc: openpgp@ietf.org, gnugp-devel@gnupg.org
Subject: Re: [openpgp] 2nd OpenPGP Summit on Dec 5/6 in Zurich

Hi Nico,

Just to be clear, this is an "OpenPGP in EMAIL" Summit, not a general
OpenPGP Summit?

I'm asking this because my company is working with OpenPGP but not in an
email framework.  Indeed, we're only using OpenPGP Key/Signature Formats
and not any of the OpenPGP messaging systems.  But it sounds like this
use-case input isn't desired for this Summit?

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       derek@ihtfp.com             www.ihtfp.com