Re: [openpgp] Disabling compression in OpenPGP

Alfredo Pironti <alfredo.pironti@inria.fr> Wed, 19 March 2014 15:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=eypmjrWyRGu6cWHdJw1ODTQJFlAM1WH6VKYAC2SYJXw=; b=BH4Uf6dJGpFMMNyrSUJN473BCOURYB2zUf6FxE1jI9At1IznVu4dBtvmj+g0IcNXrm zpztGgxIuk7FxPK9z1DHdxBJFBD2iS1ZU+9NQ3rTjEZSIs8Bts63x/1NhOThA34YearN VoHy2INmJZwGfcAnv3hccgZWRBH18e/PWcbL7BrO3gsnTIYdWCZDiYUIdfWb5H2yA+6+ GluAoG5QUlNEvxpLpzf8k19S3TFqtEp+FoG9l6rbNLkKOGauj+w2YMVZ/MZ/T4nxdG/T SqeNhYxvjm06CtPJ+cv3OsQbWey+TMiz1QBupkOKGqyaB51Xw/TUbBa/XA5Vc0lWdxQT sW4Q==