Re: [openpgp] Disabling compression in OpenPGP

ianG <iang@iang.org> Wed, 19 March 2014 23:08 UTC

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 23:08:19 +0000
From: ianG <iang@iang.org>
To: openpgp@ietf.org
References: <CALR0uiJG6GcngWMUkg6NrP7_4uwf8+QDn6aMF-qonOpRMLdo3w@mail.gmail.com> <95BD0817-D762-41DD-8444-A0C4F7AF1003@jabberwocky.com> <CALR0uiL0-Xp8E=F3idtzBkmRNLk7K_M_cqMt+i2HdNqaNkwn=w@mail.gmail.com> <849778F8-1C16-4FF8-A039-6363C158BD1F@callas.org> <20140319204047.GC30999@savin> <DE00E9BD-1D37-4750-B156-BBDC4B59DB7F@callas.org> <CAAS2fgQZPPrdehcs6TxmYikmyyfxOJqAdngaFk5=PcSGEGnejA@mail.gmail.com> <20140319214118.GA17419@savin> <CAAS2fgQotHyN=CFKoWO_aUdP8bhkSixEqSDQcALZ35mG+tk1tA@mail.gmail.com>