Re: [openpgp] Dealing with clock skew

Jon Callas <joncallas@icloud.com> Sat, 16 November 2019 23:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=1a1hai; t=1573945574; bh=2dnGcdfWX5AnIwBBlHWkazzkOUjPciN4cm9zlquSuE0=; h=Content-Type:Subject:From:Date:Message-Id:To; b=CNsRrcRKY8I/9dBb5EW2P9L714Pu/DvC+d+IacQnJwLUGBUXcNsaiE1EUCdO5hJyF m0+EBVk85Sd30JPMPkyPpFTV4C3Evtch3xqPuvwQR75h/5gldcdbqD9LZB/tUgbtRB vvOMvMgMHMO28zP5eTjp5DZoj2cKOL/27OQIEkMjaQVwITEiFuXOXkxLrY1ZMBd0vx kphaW8Efh1cB9SYyTqSSVH3F4WDUub7HE6I3SQsNmHc5dX0KoV40xb6GAbCVkNs/VB WgN/QS1lRAXw8kHqtHbE2F/O/fGhpNrkuXNfSl66ZjpwDu/EhiBHvdTBs/zPeebYPC XToz9c7jLKW8Q==