Re: [openpgp] v5 Secret-Key Packet Formats

"brian m. carlson" <sandals@crustytoothpaste.net> Fri, 19 January 2018 23:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=crustytoothpaste.net; s=default; t=1516403306; bh=HPzghJVIdpwGy1JcpEa+frPZa3uwXzkuw+OyVtFS18w=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:Subject:References:Content-Type: Content-Disposition:In-Reply-To:From:Reply-To:Subject:Date:To:CC: Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Content-Type:Content-Disposition; b=TwpX9e8+6mn9pq6DcQLOsvzA6djdVnrxEjDlNLto40iKNlsjavod0WU6GZO3UGdC8 7jmBp5ljW8C0gvLNBNlFzA7u7dZh/ZfGyVNZ0eLgVp2GacOQ4vRCQODAT3RVU6N/7i PTx/QHAazL6nTpgajo2Y1OxAic3LB1o9SZ4TuzEpkQvkm/P3ouwQ3ioXbG/mHJ7krZ t2xzHWhwWfKazNTnKSMuPNpSr0uj4iKbzq8gQHb7WPskK7vk+lIiAZaFTChGL1ulQt DvdZOUsvkdK9ihCV51xEsq2g5P91xItm2z1XiSU7jACEinKjcSySVufTaxD2Scyelt plq3/2NebsaTi6Uyj1b+uG1v+lR9ZgspE7hJ8EnlR5INDCnGzraMWjrn7tEQlPy/m2 GdJ25Fp+RaWzthuCPRmeS5K+VRBM4Lf1Dsh3GnYBtSYAVl/bdZWIJZeysoidsgHfa0 jxCZTI441P5XBAJ5my84tuB6G76ydYpnHdaBpbOdJd0cJciSGpB