Re: [openpgp] The DANE draft

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Sat, 25 July 2015 16:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=RuAs/0tN2VwIJjvOP4/AWH18fz3nvydFGO+mXTMgwKw=; b=s0+XYKRQjFV4p2qKEVDLdsBdLnFfAnJnEnUELZGzIASvEIlSeqCOtV4uIy+2gN20I7 SZuDSqftXasUc79A9o0UiJXYb/ftteGdPNbfrngJokonTI5b9322cV60Z/Ep8ydH5qhK ynvkEmZf+PI60/dYWfuwgOIdAcKpmK34RMWVCxppQb0wgYQxr5Xkuqg5Ckdz3wNjXMmZ qiG7v6SrDbqHCM5jb0dWO89g1qS+wCgsLK8A/An7AwioXKehK8buDCVUyGrN0OGVr4S/ wD8u+f0YB6vsx7xdSBmGOkTz2IqT5pKi/4vUGCVAjcI0GSXrFT2Aen7q9wHmkM9N3qdU KngA==