Re: [openpgp] Manifesto - who is the new OpenPGP for?

ianG <iang@iang.org> Thu, 02 April 2015 17:55 UTC

Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 18:55:51 +0100
From: ianG <iang@iang.org>
To: openpgp@ietf.org
References: <CAA7UWsUz65C0GAQo8Yf7ZOeT9BYy+NLV5pbbPg+Ok0-72ca1eA@mail.gmail.com> <1426721882.4249.72.camel@scientia.net> <5510578A.80304@iang.org> <1427140788.10191.75.camel@scientia.net> <5510B7CF.8060308@iang.org> <1427168189.10191.241.camel@scientia.net> <5511FE82.6010807@iang.org> <1427243451.10191.375.camel@scientia.net> <5512F137.80702@iang.org> <CAHBU6isgirHnx+gHP+OiHuvhzD+1OTCShCHEkhWcqEmUn9qnzQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMm+LwiXKf1DvgbHaZoJnKdCVbak-jderv6Z8KDs9xPEbUuYQQ@mail.gmail.com>