Re: [Openv6] Comments on draft-karagiannis-aponf-problem-statement-02

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Thu, 10 July 2014 19:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sl9jB7WtdZOG+Kr+kRGZL0ao+tZkbhke7ms8gWfa9HE=; b=dAcb35I2OC6dl5zpuuTQRjsQ658Lz3pEu1HfeehTE/cI8zQM7seYtT1+nebJFAy7kt ZS9UB9kAdFhTSyBfZQJ0kpS/m1V12ow4qk3gpRRWGnHoNa62vamwRiAAkqr1WKyiBXtk DM6LQEzizmfagDDuZR7+Vp2hhC3BDjSR8NChiMxGrUTY1zGM6RFOk2OdiFKttOaiaexW illtEz8ulfekRr/hOw341WHBFfeKby8fkln6+r0JWn9+rnkebpx/yh2DsyXtyln0ns9B YZJbK7uJMbD764qvGLi27m6LX8vOx1e8ffJ6kB6+z/2KsagyRAIDwrW6+dQwJwjj9Kh2 BUoA==