Re: [Openv6] APONF (Application-based Policy for Network Functions): new BOF for IETF 90 (requesting comments)

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 10 June 2014 20:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=sAfbwOW+WOR9MpC4iZz3JCDPIydtDue+fZnJicYDSX4=; b=Leg/7d9gWgBifDjK22Tc1gKzpQ9CRVYi0+EFWSkbP9+iYRXDyy76fR7ZyrQCgX5eAZ Ph1cLPoICtha3/oaVd8PeOk968vqbsINZVY/FwGGny5A8570NmwC713m/Yb7FG50cdiZ zuIANe6NzKemLYjmhC3jUTxthx0Rd9fjVMVG3fRJ+TMmOCsjB/EW/TyHTFVxfSjm5H/H GrigF2+C6CnhXqOXhiJKoMogxjY8dMrXbP7YJ6in5zM8xxLiCno+ZdtGjbYtL0g4khZr 2iOiCxqFtCFXUAW3OkdIBoiRlAigEthaSlGIHQ7ap82bzUUlJYoQdM0ClsEFUhyPhwXb eW3w==